If you feel the insurance companies should keep your money, don’t read any further. . .
If you are like many offices you most likely have tens of thousands of dollars in Insurance Accounts Receivables (A/R). This issue has become a major headache across the medical community. Most billing companies do not have the skill set, and frankly don’t want to put the effort into collecting aged Insurance A/Rs because it’s very tedious and time consuming.
Widespread Issues prevent collection of your money:
- 30-40% of claims are left uncollected and the money never gets to your bank account. Those are exactly the claims that we excel at collecting!
- Many billers and billing companies don’t have the skill set to understand the claim denials and don’t have the time to invest to correct denials
- mr2 on the other hand is not only willing to invest the time, but we also have the expertise!
- Bottom line, most billing companies are complacent, or lack the knowledge to chase the 30-40% of your uncollected money and would rather just focus on the 60-70% "easy money" while we love chasing after, and capturing the more difficult money. We really want to put that money in your bank account, where it belongs!
We can help minimize your loss.Our NO-COST "WOW Report" has the answers:
- In 48-72 hours, we invest extensive time and labor to prepare a no-cost, detailed sample analysis explaining why you have thousands of dollars in outstanding insurance A/R. These efforts will validate our expertise to earn your business.
- Our ‘WOW Report’ shows you where your billing company or staff missed the mark. We provide a specific road map to potentially recover significant amounts of lost revenue.
- One of your most valuable but frustrating assets is your insurance accounts receivable. We help doctors/clients just like you to potentially recover thousands of dollars in lost A/R.
- We turn aged accounts into real bottom line assets. We put money in your bank that was not there before and was very likely never going to be.
WOW Report: Initial sample no-cost analysis of your Accounts Receivable
The 'Wow Report' is a no-cost detailed sample analysis of aged accounts receivable that causes doctors to say “WOW” continually as we review it with them on our follow-up online presentation. This analysis is delivered to the doctor within 48-72 hours after we get the green light to prepare the report. The first call to explain the "WOW" report typically takes 15 minutes. Then during the follow-up online review, we share information that frankly has not been shared with the doctor by their current biller. We often hear multiple 'Wows' during the review from the doctor; hence, we coined the phrase, "WOW Report". We'll tell you exactly why your claims are unpaid and precisely what needs to be done to correct the claims to try to get you paid. This is a very costly investment of our time and resources that we happily provide to you to earn your confidence and trust in our capabilities.
We'll show you things that your current billing staff or billing company haven't shared with you. You will learn if your people are doing a good job or, more importantly, you will know if they're not.
Easy Preparation for the WOW Report. We ask for a simple Detailed Aged Accounts Receivable report, along with the claims information either in the form of a Patient Demographic report or copies of the claim forms to give us the necessary claim information. We will also need the Physicians’ Tax ID numbers, NPIs and Medicare PTAN (if you bill Medicare).
MedXPrime Revenue Recovery is known as “mr2” as a means to express that we always strive to deliver our services to the highest power. We go to the greatest lengths and expend our greatest efforts, multiplying our resources to ensure our clients’ full satisfaction. These are not mere words; we have developed this as a culture within the MedXPrime family of services since the inception of our company.
Our Team:Our Managing Director offers 30 Years of experience in the complex world of Revenue Cycle Management and Recovery. She has a BS in Healthcare Management, is a certified coder (CPC) as well as being certified in Hematology and Oncology (CHONC), Radiation Oncology (ROCC) and Cardiology (CCC) coding. She is also an active member of the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC). Her specialized experience in the medical billing industry, serving all medical specialties, multiple provider types as well as acute hospital inpatient and outpatient services, skilled nursing services, laboratories, dialysis centers, Outpatient Rehabilitation Therapy Centers, home health facilities, and hospitals is what you need working behind the scenes to collect your money. No practice/service is too large or too small to benefit from our services.Humbly… she brings experience that is hard to match!Prior to joining mr2, over an 8 year period, our Managing Director led a team that billed $3 billion for a major cardiology and oncology practice with a collection rate of 97%*.Beyond that, she has some big wins with her clients. Here are a few examples:
- Collected over $2.8 million of $3 million in lost revenue due to improper protocol
- Reduced the coding error rate by 99% which increased revenue by $4 million
- Record reduction of DSO; numbers went from 120 to 30 days
- Reduced bad debt from 40% to 5%
- Increased clean claim rate from 50% to 98%
Our team’s experience includes:
- All medical specialties as well as Dialysis Centers, Outpatient Rehabilitation Therapy Centers, home health facilities, hospitals and laboratories.
- Medicare/Medicaid Revenue Cycle Management, as well as most Commercial insurances
- Managing commercial appeals, Medicare appeals, ADRs, RAC Audits, MAC redeterminations, ALJ hearings, as well as Medicaid appeals nationwide
- Specialty A/R collections such as Third-Party Liability, Workers Compensation and Medicare Secondary Payer claims
- Analyzing accounts receivable to formulate effective plans of action for A/R clean-up projects
Why do most medical billing companies choose not to focus on insurance A/R?
It is extremely time intensive; our team has the knowledge and experience with a sincere passion and commitment to get every dollar owed to our clients. This is a major differentiator between MedXPrime Revenue Recovery and other companies.
Why are we so successful in collecting on old claims?
We understand the issues that cause denials: Incomplete or incorrect coding, bundled services, pre-authorizations or referral not obtained, demographic errors on claims, failure to prove medical necessity, missed timely filing deadlines and more.mr2 has a clear understanding of corrective actions to take regardless of the denial reason given. Our team’s track record and experience in this area are what set us apart from the competition.
We can not only potentially collect on old claims but the information we share helps the client in reducing denials in the future.
U.S. Based Pros. Many companies outsource to companies overseas where much of the work is done by inexperienced personnel. We take pride in being a 100% US based company with all personnel located in America. When you call us, you can feel comfortable knowing you are speaking with a highly skilled representative right here in the USA.
*For these major clients, she and her team worked in the same system with the same specialties, had in-house coders, used a lock box, controlled all incoming payments and managed the practice’s front desk procedures.